BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Tagged Layouts »

Listen to xXComexUndoneXxs Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 23, 2010

A day at the beach

You would think it would have been nice, sun shining, cool breezes, shorts and tank tops and bathing suits and flip flops. No, not at all. I went and was supposed to meet up with some friends. I was supposed to give my friend, MacKenna, a ride. She went to New York and didn't tell me so i went alone. I saw the friends i was supposed to meet up with but i only knew one of the people there so I didn't approach them. My hour and a half at the beach was cold and I got sand in my ear and my hair got disgustingly salt watery. You would think that when you are supposed to hang out with somebody you would at least say hello to them. But no matter, I went home and slept, and now I am sitting at home, in my dads clothes as usual, blogging. Wish I hadn't gotten to this point where only people over the internet would listen to what i have to say.

0 comments: